The Strategic vs. The Financial Buyer – Tom Franceski on Forbes and BuiltToSell
Tom Franceski, DocStar VP and general manager was featured on Forbes.com and Built To Sell, a podcast series with John Warwillow. In this episode, Tom explains how he and his partners chose the right company to sell the business to and how they went after the price they wanted.
You’ll also hear:
- Why strategic buyers pay more than financial ones
- The definition of a frictionless acquisition
- How to use a cocktail of seller financing and mezzanine debt to buy a company with little of your own money on the line
- The difference between inbound and outbound marketing
- How acquirers secretly evaluate your business without you even knowing they’re sizing you up