People Are Our Competitive Advantage
At DocStar, we know our business strength comes not only from outstanding software but also outstanding people. We are dedicated to acquiring top talent and innovative thinkers. If you’re creative, original, intelligent, and looking for a career, we want to talk to you!
Our career employment packages offer competitive salaries, health benefits, 401k, flexible work hours, and a casual, friendly environment.
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
DocStar, a division of Epicor Software Corporation, is a software developer that provides enterprise content management (ECM) and process automation solutions to streamline business processes for organizations of any size. DocStar solutions allow enterprises to gain control over documents, improve retention, and increase efficiency. DocStar integrates with most third-party business applications so organizations can achieve operational excellence with their core systems. Over 2,000 organizations depend on DocStar software from every industry including insurance, financial services, healthcare, real estate, manufacturing, legal, non-profit, education, and the public sector.
Territory Manager (ECM)
Show Job Details
Location: Remote NE USA
About the Role:
Epicor is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy, results-driven sales professional for the Northeast region of the United States for its ECM (DocStar) business unit. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales of Epicor DocStar software products, subscriptions, and services selling directly to end-user customers and through authorized resellers in the territory. The successful candidate must have experience and a successful track record selling ECM solutions and enterprise software solutions in a corporate account environment. The motivated candidate will qualify and prioritize prospects; generate individual opportunities; prospect through personal networking and relationship building and develop opportunities to closure resulting in consistent quota achievement.
What You’ll Do
- Manages a geographic sales territory
- Achieve and/or exceed established sales quotas on a consistent basis
- Generate new prospects in the assigned territory
- Qualifies opportunities with the aim of maximizing leads
- Successfully orchestrate a complex sales cycle from start to finish
- Develop a deep level of product knowledge
- Plans and implements sales campaigns
- Coordinates with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Inputs ideas and participates in marketing events
- Understands the business requirements of prospects and customers
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Manages the short and medium term pipeline
- Updates and maintains CRM data base and performs weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the assigned territory
- Engage sales engineers and other sales support resources as necessary to maximize opportunities
- Maintain a level of professionalism which reflects positively upon the candidate and the company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven track record of sales success with the demonstrated ability to close business (primarily direct and also through partners)
- Accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical and IT people
- Business application experience (ECM, ERP, CRM or other enterprise applications)
- Background in ECM business preferred
- Ability to quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new project
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior management of the defined target markets
- Self-starter with new business development success
- Compelling presentation and demonstration skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Experience with Windows Office applications, CRM and sales quoting tools
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience selling in the enterprise content management industry
- Proven experience achieving quotas of >$1M annually
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or a related area or equivalent experience
- Completion of a professional sales training course
Follow Epicor on LinkedIn
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.