Advanced recovery for your DocStar system
Ensure business continuity – The DocStar Rebound system is located at the DocStar Data Center. It is a secure, state-of-the-art facility that uses best practices for backup, maintenance, and upgrades to ensure maximum performance and availability of your business critical documents.
Prepare for the unexpected by protecting the important content that your organization needs. DocStar Rebound provides business continuity to protect your business data so you can get back to normal operations quickly with the ability to rapidly restore files after any catastrophic event, hard drive failure or human error.
DocStar Data Center features:
- Secure 4096-bit SSL communication
- Battery Backup with emergency power generation
- SSAE 16 (American Institute of CPAs highest certification), PCI and HIPAA Compliant
- Systems and networks monitored 24/7—for peak performance and availability
Safeguard your data with DocStar ECM Rebound
- Easy-to-use—Backups are automatic over your Internet connection and can be scheduled for a time convenient for you.
- Secure—Data is encrypted, compressed, and then uploaded to a remote server via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Cost-effective—Online backup eliminates the cost of tapes, backup software, and time.
- Business Continuity—In the event of a catastrophic incident, DocStar Rebound provides internet access to documents from anywhere at anytime. In as little as 24 hours DocStar Rebound will set up a disaster “hot site” for users to regain access to their business critical documents.