“We are very excited about our newest DocStar release. We have been delivering industry leading document management software for over fifteen years; DocStar 3eleven is the next step in our history of innovation.”
“DocStar’s mission has always been to provide document management software that is the easiest to use, easiest to learn and easiest to own. With the release of DocStar 3eleven we have added a number of areas that use single click functionality to dramatically improve document workflows,” says Ray Emirzian, VP of Product Development.
New features and enhancements in DocStar 3eleven include:
Easy – It’s That Simple
DocStar’s ease of use continues with 3eleven. Many processes within DocStar have been improved to provide single-click functionality, greatly enhancing productivity.
Fast – Immediate Payoff
DocStar 3eleven’s performance improvements include faster screen transitions and quicker thumbnail delivery; providing a faster, smoother and more seamless experience over previous versions.
Smart – New Features That Streamline Workflows
- WebWorks – DocStar’s next-generation web client allows users to import, scan, view, edit, download, print, and email documents. Direct scanning is included at no charge.
- Related Documents Search – Users can instantly access supporting documents while viewing the current document. This improves accuracy and processing speed as well as customer service.
- Enhanced MFP Capture Support – High-speed multi-point importing and PDF ‘normalization’ enhancements speed document acquisition and improve document compatibility.
- Multi-Stamp Tool – With a single-click, users can easily select from a list of global or personal stamps to process documents that require annotations (GL codes, processing notes, etc.).
“DocStar’s workflow processing tool, PackageWorks, gets another huge upgrade in 3eleven,” Ray adds, “PackageWorks users will see a big jump in efficiency in what was already a robust extension of the DocStar solution.”
- New Document Identification – Users are alerted to new document/package arrivals via bold type, making it easier to scan, spot, and process these packages among the entire list of packages.
- Multi-Selection and Successive Review – A new feature will allow users to multi-select document slots within a package and single-click to see all of these documents for a faster review process.
- My Pending Approvals – With a single click, users will be able to instantly view and approve all documents they have not yet approved in a successive review process, enhancing productivity.
- Reporting – A new set of PackageWorks Reports deliver real-time status reports of every open package, enabling users and managers to better understand and manage their daily workloads.
Enhanced Application Integration Capabilities
“Application integration, adding document management to your day-to-day applications, is a powerful way to streamline business operations,” Ray continues, “DocStar 3eleven adds two exciting new integration tools to help you make the most of your DocStar investment.”
- IE Link – This new breakthrough module allows your DocStar to integrate with Web Applications using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- More Advanced API – Empowers integration Partners to extend DocStar solutions into a myriad of new applications.
DocStar Version 3eleven is available immediately through authorized DocStar Business Partners. It will come standard with all new systems and upgrades to eligible installed products will be offered through the DocStar SoftCare licensing program.
DocStar is a recognized leader of comprehensive and integrated document management solutions. DocStar allows instant access to documents and immediate cost savings while delivering ease of use, fast implementation, safety, and security. For more information or to find out how to become a DocStar Partner, email
or visit www.docstar.com.