Professional AP Processing with Automatic Routing and Approvals. docSTAR quickly and securely captures, processes, and routes your AP invoices automatically. Empower your team to focus on higher value goals by reducing your procure-to-pay processing time with docSTAR.
- Intelligent Data Capture recognition with automatic 2 & 3-way matching and routing.
- Electronic invoice approval anytime, anywhere.
- Reduce/eliminate late payment penalties and capture early payment discounts.
- Improve operational efficiency, vendor relations and customer service.
- Instantly locate invoices with supporting documentation.
- Retrieve, view, print and email documents from any computer.
- Eliminate demand for physical storage space.
Streamline the AP Invoice Approval Process
docSTAR captures and automatically processes your AP invoices from multiple inbound sources, including existing document scanners or Multi-Function Copiers. Invoices are automatically routed for 2- way and 3-way matching workflows and approvals.
Intelligent Data Capture
docSTAR instantly recognizes and extracts key information from inbound vendor invoices. Once captured, the information is analyzed, matched (2 & 3-way), then routed to your accounting system for automatic invoice data entry and to the docSTAR electronic approval process. Upon arrival, the entire life cycle of the invoice can be easily and cost-effectively managed electronically.
- Review AP Invoices electronically for easy approval.
- Reduce time required to complete tasks.
- Integrate with your accounting or ERP system.
- Reduce manual errors with consistent, accurate filing.
- Ensure compliance procedures and approvals are followed with automatic routing and processing.
- Manage employee distribution of workload based on attendance and productivity.
Reduce Compliance Worries
AP automation and document management eases administrative burden to remain compliant and maintain proper retention of documents.
- Reduce the storage burden of complying with record keeping and destruction regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and others.
- Enforce document retention policies.
- Guarantee file integrity with docSTAR Authentication, which time and date stamps every image.
- Electronic document storage ensures safety and security of all files in the event of a disaster.
- Monitor document access and retrieval with Audit Trail.
Improve Vendor Relations
Respond to inquiries instantly rather then wasting time looking through file cabinets. Vendor relations will improve and staff will be able to focus on more important tasks.
- Instantly find any document right from your desktop.
- E-mail documents to vendors while still on the phone.
- Eliminate costs associated with paper processing and storage.